TagsALGOL 68 alpha apt audio bash C/C++ cinnamon COBOL DECwindows firefox GDM GNOME grub i2c jessie lenny lightdm lighttpd MATE nfs photography python qemu Raspberry Pi Raspberry Pi 3 sensehat simh squeeze ssh stretch ubuntu UFW vax video VMS vnc wheezy windows WiPy wireless wordpress xdmcp XFCE X windows yum
- Installing Firefox and Thunderbird on a Raspberry Pi
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- GNOME 3 Customizing the login screen
- Configuring ssh on Debian (stretch)
- Installing Budgie Desktop on Debian 9.x (stretch)
- Installing Cinnamon on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Minimal install of Debian (stretch)
- Installing Skype on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Wireless Networking
- Creating a seperate home partition (Raspberry Pi)
- 388,132 hits
The following commands will check to see if you are running out of disk space and warn you when any partition has 20% or less free space.
Short bash function routine to prompt the user to enter Yes or No (which may be abbreviated to Y or N) in response to a prompt.
SSH is usually the first thing I enable on any of my systems – being able to access them remotely is just so much easier! Even if it is just from the other side of the room and as Debian (stretch) has been released I decided it was time to update my earlier post.