TagsALGOL 68 alpha alsa apt audio bash C/C++ cinnamon COBOL DECwindows firefox GDM GNOME grub HTML i2c jessie lenny lightdm lighttpd MATE nfs photography python qemu Raspberry Pi Raspberry Pi 3 sensehat simh squeeze ssh ubuntu UFW vax video VMS vnc wheezy windows WiPy wireless wordpress xdmcp XFCE X windows
- Installing Firefox and Thunderbird on a Raspberry Pi
- Installing Cinnamon on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- Installing Skype on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Installing Budgie Desktop on Debian 9.x (stretch)
- Enable root logins using ssh in Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Wireless Networking
- Enable verbose startup messages in Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Video Streaming using Netcat
- How to obtain a core dump when a process Segfaults
- 341,283 hits
Tag Archives: ubuntu
Rather then use the console when working on a system I generally prefer to connect remotely using ‘ssh’ as it is so much easier to be able to cut and paste from a terminal session on my workstation that way.
Since I discovered that Ubuntu MATE was available for the Raspberry Pi2 I have been thinking of writing up some instructions for anyone who might be thinking of downloading the image and copying it to a micro SD card using … Continue reading
I happen to know some Ubuntu fans (you know who you are) so I was rather pleased to find that Ubuntu MATE is available for the Raspberry Pi 2 – now they have no excuse not to get one!