- Installing Firefox and Thunderbird on a Raspberry Pi
- Installing Cinnamon on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Installing MATE on Raspbian/Debian 8.0 (jessie)
- Installing Skype on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Enable root logins using ssh in Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Enable Analogue Audio Output (Raspberry Pi)
- Video Streaming using Netcat
- Remote Desktop using VNC
- Installing Lighttpd with Python CGI support
- Installing XFCE
- 174,196 hits
After just messing about and experimenting with my Sense Hat a bit I had a short python script that just loaded each ‘.png’ file it found in the current directory and displayed it on the 8×8 LED matrix.
Normally unless you are a super user you will get the following error message (or something similar) when you try to run a scripts that attempts to modify the Sense HAT display.
How many times have you downloaded a boot image or compressed ISO file and written it to it to an SD card or CD without checking the integrity of the file?
You really should – and it isn’t very hard.