TagsALGOL 68 alpha apt audio bash C/C++ cinnamon COBOL DECwindows firefox GDM GNOME grub i2c jessie lenny lightdm lighttpd MATE nfs photography python qemu Raspberry Pi Raspberry Pi 3 sensehat simh squeeze ssh stretch ubuntu UFW vax video VMS vnc wheezy windows WiPy wireless wordpress xdmcp XFCE X windows yum
- Installing Firefox and Thunderbird on a Raspberry Pi
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- GNOME 3 Customizing the login screen
- Configuring ssh on Debian (stretch)
- Installing Budgie Desktop on Debian 9.x (stretch)
- Installing Cinnamon on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Minimal install of Debian (stretch)
- Installing Skype on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Wireless Networking
- Creating a seperate home partition (Raspberry Pi)
- 388,132 hits
Tag Archives: sensehat
After just messing about and experimenting with my Sense Hat a bit I had a short python script that just loaded each ‘.png’ file it found in the current directory and displayed it on the 8×8 LED matrix. Advertisements
Normally unless you are a super user you will get the following error message (or something similar) when you try to run a scripts that attempts to modify the Sense HAT display.
Just before the Raspberry Pi 3 came out I brought myself a Sense HAT – after all who doesn’t like lots of flashing LEDs. I also brought a Pibow case and some nylon spacers.