- ALGOL 68
- Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 3
- X windows
- Setting the network MTU size
- Implementing 'cat' in Python (reading a file character by character)
- Determine MTU size using ping
- GNOME 3 Customizing the login screen
- A (not so) minimal implementation of 'cat' in C
- Set Linux Console Height and Width
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- Installing Lighttpd with Python CGI support
- Prompting for a Yes/No response (BASH)
- Configure a network interface to have no IP address
- 660,658 hits
Tag Archives: sensehat
After just messing about and experimenting with my Sense Hat a bit I had a short python script that just loaded each ‘.png’ file it found in the current directory and displayed it on the 8×8 LED matrix.
Normally unless you are a super user you will get the following error message (or something similar) when you try to run a scripts that attempts to modify the Sense HAT display.
Just before the Raspberry Pi 3 came out I brought myself a Sense HAT – after all who doesn’t like lots of flashing LEDs. I also brought a Pibow case and some nylon spacers.