- ALGOL 68
- Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 3
- X windows
- Configuring ssh on Debian (stretch)
- Installing Firefox and Thunderbird on a Raspberry Pi
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- GNOME 3 Customizing the login screen
- Installing Budgie Desktop on Debian 9.x (stretch)
- Minimal install of Debian (stretch)
- Installing Skype on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Installing Cinnamon on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Configuring the base system
- Enable root logins using ssh in Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- 439,298 hits
Tag Archives: audio
I really like what these guys have come up with, I don’t use Rhythmbox myself yet but given the clean look and feel of this new interface (and the fact that I already know it works rather well as a … Continue reading
When I originally wrote up how to install MATE I did not include the packages you need to enable audio play back (my excuse is that I was aiming to install as little as possible).
I’m a rather conservative type and I’ve been using ALSA as my audio back-end for longer then I can remember.
Having worked out how to use Python to run CGI scripts and installed Music Player I decided that I needed to combine the two so I could monitor which tracks were playing.