- ALGOL 68
- Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 3
- X windows
- Setting the network MTU size
- Implementing 'cat' in Python (reading a file character by character)
- Determine MTU size using ping
- GNOME 3 Customizing the login screen
- A (not so) minimal implementation of 'cat' in C
- Set Linux Console Height and Width
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- Installing Lighttpd with Python CGI support
- Prompting for a Yes/No response (BASH)
- Configure a network interface to have no IP address
- 660,657 hits
Tag Archives: yum
This is just a warning that a package has been installed or removed directly using rpm command instead of yum .
Unlike Debian which prompts to select you location to determine the best mirror, CentOS will prompt you to enter the URL of the mirror server during the install.
If you are behind a web-proxy then you either need to configure the proxy settings or set the environment variable http_proxy first.