- ALGOL 68
- Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 3
- X windows
- Setting the network MTU size
- Implementing 'cat' in Python (reading a file character by character)
- Determine MTU size using ping
- GNOME 3 Customizing the login screen
- A (not so) minimal implementation of 'cat' in C
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- Set Linux Console Height and Width
- Installing Lighttpd with Python CGI support
- Prompting for a Yes/No response (BASH)
- Configure a network interface to have no IP address
- 660,643 hits
Tag Archives: lenny
Normally the MTU size should be set correctly using Path MTU discovery, but this may not always work.
OK, I do know that ‘ufw’ isn’t actually a firewall in itself but I do find it useful and as some of you may have spotted I’m still using Debian (Lenny) on my Alphaserver.
There are several ways to check which version of Debian, Ubuntu or Raspbian you are running.
Recently when rebuilding on of my machines I encountered and error when I tried to install X windows.