- ALGOL 68
- Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 3
- X windows
- Determine MTU size using ping
- Implementing 'cat' in Python (reading a file character by character)
- GNOME 3 Customizing the login screen
- Remote Desktop using VNC
- Setting the network MTU size
- Installing Budgie Desktop on Debian 9.x (stretch)
- A (not so) minimal implementation of 'cat' in C
- Prompting for a Yes/No response (BASH)
- Networking with SIMH (or QEMU) using TUN/TAP
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- 669,661 hits
Tag Archives: lenny
Normally the MTU size should be set correctly using Path MTU discovery, but this may not always work.
OK, I do know that ‘ufw’ isn’t actually a firewall in itself but I do find it useful and as some of you may have spotted I’m still using Debian (Lenny) on my Alphaserver.
There are several ways to check which version of Debian, Ubuntu or Raspbian you are running.
Recently when rebuilding on of my machines I encountered and error when I tried to install X windows.