- ALGOL 68
- Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 3
- X windows
- Configuring ssh on Debian (stretch)
- Installing Firefox and Thunderbird on a Raspberry Pi
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- GNOME 3 Customizing the login screen
- Installing Budgie Desktop on Debian 9.x (stretch)
- Minimal install of Debian (stretch)
- Installing Skype on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Installing Cinnamon on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Configuring the base system
- Enable root logins using ssh in Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- 439,298 hits
Tag Archives: Raspberry Pi
I’ve been experimenting with my latest Raspberry Pi and Sense HAT for a while and having got everything working I just wanted to copy over some files from my desktop. Advertisements
After just messing about and experimenting with my Sense Hat a bit I had a short python script that just loaded each ‘.png’ file it found in the current directory and displayed it on the 8×8 LED matrix.
Normally unless you are a super user you will get the following error message (or something similar) when you try to run a scripts that attempts to modify the Sense HAT display.
I had a few minor issues getting the wireless networking to work on my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B after I sorted out the minimal install using a Raspberry Pi 2. Basically as well as installing the appropriate firmware and … Continue reading
Just before the Raspberry Pi 3 came out I brought myself a Sense HAT – after all who doesn’t like lots of flashing LEDs. I also brought a Pibow case and some nylon spacers.