TagsALGOL 68 alpha alsa apt audio bash C/C++ cinnamon COBOL DECwindows firefox GDM GNOME grub HTML i2c jessie lenny lightdm lighttpd MATE nfs photography python qemu Raspberry Pi Raspberry Pi 3 sensehat simh squeeze ssh ubuntu UFW vax video VMS vnc wheezy windows WiPy wireless wordpress xdmcp XFCE X windows
- Installing Firefox and Thunderbird on a Raspberry Pi
- Installing Cinnamon on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Minimal GNOME 3 Install on Debian (jessie)
- Installing Skype on Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Installing Budgie Desktop on Debian 9.x (stretch)
- Enable root logins using ssh in Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Wireless Networking
- Enable verbose startup messages in Debian 8.0 (Jessie)
- Video Streaming using Netcat
- How to obtain a core dump when a process Segfaults
- 341,283 hits
Tag Archives: Raspberry Pi
I’ve been experimenting with my latest Raspberry Pi and Sense HAT for a while and having got everything working I just wanted to copy over some files from my desktop.
After just messing about and experimenting with my Sense Hat a bit I had a short python script that just loaded each ‘.png’ file it found in the current directory and displayed it on the 8×8 LED matrix.
Normally unless you are a super user you will get the following error message (or something similar) when you try to run a scripts that attempts to modify the Sense HAT display.
I had a few minor issues getting the wireless networking to work on my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B after I sorted out the minimal install using a Raspberry Pi 2. Basically as well as installing the appropriate firmware and … Continue reading
Just before the Raspberry Pi 3 came out I brought myself a Sense HAT – after all who doesn’t like lots of flashing LEDs. I also brought a Pibow case and some nylon spacers.